Thursday, July 10, 2014

Very Busy Thursday

It was very busy today. We left town at 7:15 in order to be in Bartlesville at 8:10. Bob had his colonoscopy and we got back home about 11:00 or so. He was pretty groggy the rest of the day.  I looked in on him from time to time to be sure everything was going alright with him.

He came over about 6:00 to watch an hour of TV and then went home. While he was out of order this afternoon I packed for camp. I will be gone until Tuesday around noon.  I have a hair appointment at 6:50 tomorrow morning in Independence to get my haircut. Bob will get his cut too while my hair is developing. After that we will come back home and I will leave for camp. I want to get there early enough to get moved into my cabin and get ready for registration at 2:00.  I will first meet Sage, my oldest great granddaughter and Leslie at Steak and Shake in Joplin for lunch.

Not much else to report tonight.  I have the car packed ....all but my suitcase. When I finish packing it in the morning, I will be ready to go.

More later....

3 comments:

Betty said...

Have a great time!

Balisha said...

Have a nice time...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Gals. I'm doing the best I can.