Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday and Exercise Class

This morning I will attend the exercise class.  That's about all I have planned unless Kathy can get me in to do my hair. I would rather go up tomorrow when I take the cakes up to the Christian Church and that would save me an extra trip to Independence.  But...whatever...

We had a good time last night at Living the Questions. Mona had some shish ka bobs, salad and cake. It was in celebration of Richard's 57th birthday. I took green bean casserole and Karan took garlic bread. Bob took a relish dish. We will have the next meeting here in two weeks. Mona and Richard have a couple of exchange students from one of the "astan" countries.  I ca n't remember which.

I slept all though the night last night. It's been awhile since I've done that.

We will have hamburger pie for lunch. It had green beans in it and is a one dish meal. Bob will bring a salad. 

More later...

I spent the afternoon going through my storage. I talked Bob into cleaning out for a rummage sale table at the senior center Saturday. We have shared the cost. I have cleaned out my storage so he won't even know it. I found my fall decorations and have put them out too. I need something new for fall for my coffee table. I'll think of something.

Also I got my cake baked for the Christian Church tomorrow. I still have to ice it but I can do that in the morning or later tonight. Phyllis and Karan's Bobby brought me theirs. Isent him home with some hamburger pie. I have really been busy!

This evening we will have some wine and cookies, watch the new episodes of the Big Bang Theory and then call it an evening.   

No comments: