Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rummage Sale Saturday

Today is the senior center rummage sale. I have cleaned out my dining room storage room and put everything I haven't used in a year in this sale.  I sure don't need to store anything at this stage.

First we will go have breakfast at 7:00. The sale starts at 8:00 so we will have to move right along with breakfast.

I stayed up last night and watched "The African Queen". It was an old 1951 movie with Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn. I had seen it several times but it had been awhile.  Anyhow it was something to watch on Friday night.

We are still planning on going to Branson Thursday and Friday this week unless something changes with the job situation.  Bob has his family reunion on Saturday so I will stay home.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Good luck at the sale. Hope you don't have to bring anything home.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Me either. But I bet I will!