Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Again

It's another Sunday and I will have church school and church this morning. Then we will eat together somewhere afterward. I am anxious to talk to my daughter. She had a stress test on Friday and try as I may, she has not answered my questions.  I e-mailed her, texted her and finally I called her but she didn't pick up. She simply let her phone go straight to voice mail. She did text me that she was currently involved in the Relay for Life.  But she never got back with me.

The services for Deannelle Holt Sheppard were yesterday afternoon and they were very well done. She had planned most of it herself. It was really a celebration of her life.  I saw a lot of people from my past in Bartlesville but most of the old group has died off. After all they were 15 years older then I am. I enjoyed my lunch and visit with Myra too.  She drove over from Vinita. She has developed a new health problem. While sleeping,  she doesn't get enough oxygen. So her doctor has put her on oxygen while she sleeps. Strange. I don't think I've ever heard  of such a thing.

This evening we will go out to Mona and Richard's for dinner and Living the Questions group. I will make a green bean casserole.  She has made a cake and a salad and meatballs.

More later....

Bobby and Karan will pick Bob and me up for the meeting.  Bob is taking a relish dish and Karan is taking garlic bread.  I will take the DVD too. I hope I don't eat too much that late. I don't sleep well when I do.

2 comments:

marlu said...

Sleep studies seem to be a big thing now. Since 2006 I have used a CPAP machine with oxygen.

Some folks stop breathing for long periods of time while they are asleep. Continuous positive air pressure plus oxygen helps.
Hope it helps your friend to get the O2.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Mary Lou. She's a dear friend so I hope this helps. I hope it helps you too. I guess it does.