Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Rainy Wednesday?

It's supposed to rain today. I need to go to the market or over to Braum's to get yogurt and milk before it begins. That's about all I need now. I was able to get my makeup yesterday at Independence so I won't have to make an unnecessary trip to Bartlesville now.

We will have our leftover hamburger pie  and salad for lunch today. I will serve some fruit for dessert. If I get the cookies baked this morning we will also have some snicker-doodles with the fruit.

I took my planter to the florist yesterday to have a fall arrangement made up for my coffee table. After I found the fall decorations day before yesterday and decorated the apartment, I realized I needed something fresh for the coffee table.

Bob and I will share a table at the senior center on Saturday to sell some stuff we will never use again.  I am putting my power washer in there as well as my clothes steamer and my air compressor. They are just taking up room in my storage.  I will never use them again.

More later....

We went to exercise class and the had our warmed up lunch.  Before lunch I baked my cookies. After that, I went to Karan's and picked her up for the game time at the senior center.  We had a real hard storm awhile ago and marble sized hail.  Luckily I had just got home and had the car under the carport.  We are under storm watch until 10:00 tonight. Missy was terrified when the hail started and hid.

When the rains stopped, Bob came over and watched the news and one old episode of the Big Bang Theory.  When he went home, I took my bath and put my pjs on to watch an old movie "The Bucket List". 

I  went to bed when that was over.

No comments: