Monday, October 20, 2014

A Busy Monday

Today I will go to exercise class and then go with Bob for his interview at Sycamore Landing. He should learn what his rent will be over there. He intends to move in December.

Hopefully, I will have an interview for a position at the library sometime today.  I hope to start next week if I get the job. I have already registered for the Peace Colloquy Friday, Saturday and Sunday next weekend.

I have a hair appointment at 9:30 in the morning. I  washed my hair Friday evening. It was driving me crazy.

I took my trash out this morning and over to Marilyn's dumpster.  There was a large fox over by Wayne's property line. It saw me and ran for the woods.

We are having swiss steak at noon today. I thawed the meat last evening. We will have boiled potatoes browned in the skillet, a veggie and coleslaw. I will plan something for dessert...maybe some frozen fruit.

More later...

Dinner turned out fine. I read most of the afternoon. Bob came by for wine and we watched the new Big Bang Theory. We both think they changed writers  and the new episodes are not as funny as the past ones.  I hope they are aware of that.

I took my bath and put my pjs on and watched TV after Bob left. Missy crawled up on my lap...as usual.  I went to bed about 9:00.

I never did hear from the library.


No comments: