Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday and the Peace Colloquy

Leslie will be along in about 30 minutes to take me to the Peace Colloquy in Independence, Missouri. Karan will be going too but only to visit her daughter who lives in Kansas City.

We will be there until Sunday. Bob is going to feed Missy for me and take care of emptying  her litter box.  She likes him and is always glad to see him.

I have everything packed this time. I  think I have thought of everything.  When we went to Branson, I forgot my blood pressure medicine but that was just overnight.

I had a warmed up biscuit and a cup of warmed up coffee this morning for breakfast.  That will hold me until lunchtime.

I slept well last night and only woke up twice. Both times I got right back to sleep. I am sleeping much better anymore.

I will continue this blog on Sunday. I am not going to take my computer with me.  I will also try to remember to post some photos when I come home.

No comments: