Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday and Presiding Again

I preside at church this morning and I will need to go over my notes soon. But I want to get the blog started anyhow.

I slept very well last night. My right leg ached a bit but I was able to get settled so it was not terribly annoying. I slept until 5:45..which is late for me.

We will all eat out after church today, as usual.  Afterward, as usual, I will do the newsletters for those who cannot be with us. I send it out by e-mail to those who have e-mail.  I will have to go buy stamps. I am out of stamps again. I have been sending out birthday cards for those who have birthdays each month.  That takes a lot of stamps.

I have a fairly empty week. Tuesday I will get my hair done in preparation for my trip with Leslie on Friday. We will be attending the Peace Colloquy in Independence, Missouri. Bob will care for Missy while I am gone. We will be back Sunday afternoon.

Sometime this week, I should have an interview with the library for a job. I really want to work just five days a week and afternoons only. I can only have 20 hours with this program.  I will need to make up the two extra car payments that I was unable to make in September and August.  I still want my car to be paid off before the two years I have left in this program.

Other then those things, my week is clear.

More later....

I got the letters finished. Now I have to get stamps to send them off.

Dinner one day next week:

Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops
1 T. olive oil
1 C. parmesan cheese (I used Kraft)
1 C. Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder

On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it. Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

Bob came over this evening and we watched 60 minutes. He went home early because he couldn't stay awake. He didn't get a nap today.

After he left, I took my bath and read my book. About 8:30, I gave up and went to bed.

No comments: