Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday and a Hair Appointment

I have a 9:30 hair appointment this morning. Other then that, just waiting for a call from the library.

I slept well last night and didn't get up until 4:50.  I made  a pot of coffee and had a warmed up biscuit for my breakfast.

I need to vacuum today. I have put it off as long as I can. Missy is shedding and I am sure the house carpet is full of cat hair.

We will have the leftover swiss steak for lunch today. I will fix a veggie and Bob will bring his salad.

Yesterday we went over to Sycamore Landing to do the paperwork for his new apartment there. He won't know how much his rent will be until corporate gets back with the manager there.  He still needed some more paperwork so we came back to his apartment to go through his files and find what she needed. Then he went back and he signed all the paperwork.  Then she showed me the apartment he will get. It is small but nice. The stove in the kitchen needs to be repaired. And the stool in the bathroom needs a really good cleaning. They still have to do that. It has a large coat closet in the living room and a huge closet in the bedroom. I think it will work out for him. He plans to move in December.

I checked over the list of recalls for the air bags that are deemed very dangerous and implode with bits of metal in them and my Honda is not among the recalls. Neither is Bob's Toyota but John's Toyota  pickup is listed. It's the passenger side air bag that is dangerous. He will need to check with Toyota and insist they replace them.

More later....I hope the library calls today for my interview.

Haven't heard a word from the library. Maybe the position has fallen through. 

After lunch Bob and I worked on his statement for his new apartment. He got it notarized and over to Sycamore Landing.  They decided on his rent. It is a lot cheaper then the apartment he now has.

Then we pulled his floor mats out of his Toyota and we cleaned them. They came out pretty well.  They look a lot better.

He is really tired now and went home to take a nap. He'll be over later for wine and The Big Bang Theory. It will be reruns. Friday new reruns start and next week the Big Bang Theory moves from Monday night back to Thursday night. (or was it Friday?) I forget.

Missy is taking a nap over there in the recliner.

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad you reminded me about the recall. I meant to look into it today.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Good for you, Balisha!