Monday, November 17, 2014

A Snowy Monday

Yesterday it  pretty much snowed all day.  It didn't seem to do anything last night but we still have snow on the ground.

More later... I'd better get our stew started. I'm going to cook it in the slow cooker.

Well, I think I got too much water in the stew. I hope it turns out o.k. anyhow.

Exercise class went fine. I came home and drained off some of that water and made gravy out of it. I think it will be finer now. I have another hour or so for it to cook now. I hope that meat gets tender.

Myra e-mailed me and we plan to have lunch together on the 6th of December. We both have December birthdays and we will celebrate making it thus far.

Missy is in under the coverlet again. She gets unhappy  when I leave her here and go somewhere. Shew will really be unhappy about me being gone all afternoon to work.

The sun is shining brightly but the snow will not melt until it gets above freezing again. I'm shooting for Thursday when they say it will be 50 degrees again. Right now the parking lot here is just a sheet of ice.

More later....

I went over to Orchelon's and bought some bird seed and some ice melt. Now I will have to spread the ice melt to melt all that ice on our drive. 

I worked from 12:40 until 5:15 and had something to do the entire time. I am going to organized their morgue (old newspapers). They are in a mess.  I did a lot of putting away DVDs and filing their cases.

I was exhausted when I got home. I don't know why since it's only four hours.   

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Enjoy your day and also the stew.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I hope it turns out good.

Sue said...

Library work can be tiring. I did it for over 30 years. I did enjoy just about every minute of it. Keep warm.