Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday and Eating Out

I am going with Bob over to his new apartment to make out the checks for him. He has essential tremor.  He will sign them, of course. His appointment is at 11:00 and I probably won't have time to get lunch on the table before 1:00 when I need to be at work. So we will stop at Arby's or somewhere like that and get a sandwich.

I went over a little while ago and helped him get the leaf out of his table. He will have a lot more room in his new apartment without the leaf in the table. He can put the leaf under his bed over there.

I put away the dishes in my dishwasher this morning and finished reading a couple of magazines and took Time over for him to read.

I spent a lot of time at work yesterday just putting away the DVDs and filing the cases in the proper bookcases.  Then one of the librarians, Adrian, showed me how to file the newspapers in the morgue. That needs to be completely redone and I will take that on as a project for any spare time I have.

I am really going to enjoy this job.I know.  I like all these folks and they have been very helpful to me.  It will be very good to have enough extra money to get that car paid off early too. I am concerned if something happened to me that my kids would be stuck with paying off that car.

I got some bird seed yesterday and filled my bird feeder and the little birds have been busy eating out of it. I have filled it twice now. They may eat up all my extra money. :) Missy likes to lay here next to my chair and watch them eat. It must entertain her even though she couldn't catch them anymore even if she was out there. She seems to have a lot of arthritis. As she lies down, she usually cries out a little.  I have had to put the ottoman at the end of my bed so she can climb up there.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Missy is getting older
But I am too
She aches in knees and shoulder
Just like I do!
Glad we have each other
to fill our days and nights
Am positive I would rather
Have her than Christmas lights!

Margie's Musings said...

She is grouchy but I love her. I have had her since she was a tiny kitten.