Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday and the Job Paperwork

I go in today at 9:00 to meet with Katie and Aime to sign the paperwork for the new job.  I have always been a big reader so I anticipate liking the library job. I already know one of the library employees. His name is Adrian. He has always been very helpful when I have gone in there for something. I used to go to the library a lot before the kids gave me the Kindle. The Independence library has the lending program for Kindle but our library just uses the Nook app. So I am still buying mostly cheap books  although in order to read Ehrman's books I have to buy them for Kindle and they are not cheap.

I slept well again last night and so did Missy.  As usual she slept on my legs and feet.

I am anticipating the big freeze coming later this week. I dread the electric bill though.  Last year it just about broke my budget.

We will finish up the chili this noon. I still have enough for a second meal and perhaps enough to share with Bobby too.

More later.....

We finished off the chili and then spent the afternoon raking and bagging leaves.

Bob came over to watch the news with me and we had our wine.

He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and watched TV until I started falling asleep. I went to bed at 8:30.

No comments: