Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday and Church

I had a great night's sleep last night. I awoke about 4:15 and went to the bathroom and then went right back to sleep until shortly after 5:00 AM. I got up then and got myself ready for church. Missy waits patiently for her treats and fresh food. But then when I start up the hall, she is impatient to get to the frig. :)

I warmed up my last biscuit this morning for breakfast. Then fixed myself a cup of coffee with my Keurig.  Now I am on my second one...mudslide.  I love the variety. Here's my Keurig and coffee selection.



I will take my Samaritan "Christmas Child"  boxes to church this morning and get them out of my dining/kitchen area.  Two of these are for Mike and Laura. Laura gave me money to do theirs and since I have a lot more time then they do, I wrapped and filled two boxes for them. I didn't use all the money Laura gave me so I will send some change back to her.  Laura works at the County Courthouse in Independence and this is property tax time of year so it may be awhile until we see her again.And Mike too. He works at the Atomic energy plant in Burlington and lives there the weeks he works there.  He's on three weeks and off three weeks.

In two weeks, Bob will be moving three blocks away.  His new apartment is smaller but it's all he needs and it's a lot cheaper rent.

We are seeing a video at church today. It's called "58" from the 58th chapter of Isaiah in the Bible. It's supposed to be on world hunger. Bill has seen it at the Baptist Church his wife attends. He was impressed and he's not easily impressed.

After church we will all eat out together.  Then I will come home and do the congregational newsletters and get them ready for tomorrow's mail. Also tomorrow I go to the library at 9:00 AM  to meet with Katie and Aime to sign paperwork for my new job.

More later.... 

Bob came over for a glass of wine and we watched the news together. He went home at 7:00 and I took my bath and put my pjs on.  The water pressure was way down and I was afraid there was a water break and called both Bob and Marilyn to alert them. I didn't trouble Jeannie. I read until 9:00 and then Missy and I went to bed.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad you are enjoying your Keurig. Joe loves dark roast Italian coffee....and he got a box of 80 k kups for $23.00 at Sam's. I have to drink decaf...and they never have good selections of decaf.
There are all kinds of different prices on these.

Margie's Musings said...

He got a wonderful deal. Personally, I like variety.