Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday and Sadness

Today I will go to a funeral for a friend of mine who died Monday of a brain tumor.  Sad...so sad.  This is the second friend that has died of brain tumor in the past month.

Then Bob and I will go to Bartlesville and I will get some makeup and some moisture cream. I have some coupons for two free lunches at McAlisters too. I will also check into Christopher and Banks. I mentioned that noticed that some of my clothing was getting loose around the waist again and when I stepped on the scale I noticed I had lost 5 pounds.  That explained it.  I may have to give Karan some more of my clothes.

The city's trash collectors came yesterday and picked up the old TV that had set on the curb for a week. I was afraid they couldn't handle it. It was so heavy. But they got it.  Thanks goodness for that!

Monday they are having a Christmas Party at noon and I am to bring a snack. I guess I will make some more peanut clusters for that.  I will either need to do that this evening or tomorrow afternoon. I do need to go to the bank. I am running out of cash again.

I need to stop to get some hamburger patties at Peck's this afternoon if they are open Saturday afternoon. If not, I will get them on Tuesday when I go to see the doctor in Bartlesville about a couple of places on my skin that look suspicious.

More later....

The funeral was two hours long so we got a late start on going to Bartlesville. There we ate at McAlister's and then went to the Merle Norman store where I got my makeup.  Then we went to the mall where Bob bought some Christmas gifts.

I started having stomach cramps and we came on home after getting gas.  I was pretty wiped out all evening and went to bed about 9:00.

If I'm not better by morning,  I won't be going to church tomorrow.

No comments: