Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday and Back to Work and Cooking

I will fix dinner again today, I have thawed out some chicken tenders. I will fix mashed potatoes and gravy and  a veggie for lunch. Bob's jello salad is still here so I will use it and try to find time to make a dessert of some kind too. I also need to stop at the Health Food store and buy pecans. I plan to bake a pecan pie for Christmas dinner. I got the ham last night at the market.  I plan to do potatoes....perhaps baked.... and a salad of some kind and a veggie.  I don't want to make Bob's fruit salad again. I've done that for the Thanksgiving dinner and the church dinner last Sunday.  Maybe Bob will bring a different salad.

I'd like to go in 30 minutes early two days this pay period to make up for having Monday off. I also will have the 24th and the 25th off. The 24th is in this pay period but the 25th is in the next one. I plan to work this Thursday evening until 7:00.  That will give me two hours toward Monday off.  I will have eight hours more total to make up for the next pay period. (the 25th and the 1st of January) I may not be able to do all of them. Those eight will be in the next pay period. I'll just have to work it out.

I have a 9:00 hair appointment in Independence this morning. Then I will get back in time to start to fix lunch at 11:00. We will eat at 11:30.

Speaking of Sunday's dinner, here are some photos from that dinner and here is Bobby speaking with Phyllis that day.

Silly Bobby!

Here's Melissa (her back, at least) and Karan at  the dessert table.

You can see Bobby and Phyllis in the background.

This is my son-in-law, John, getting his food. You can see Cyndi here.

We had a really great dinner.

And my daughter has this darling dog, a Corgi, named Mini.

 
Cute as a bug's ear!

More later. ...

Lunch was really good and I took the peanut clusters to Bobby after Bob left. I did give Bob about 7 of them too. I also took some to my hairdresser. They turned out really good.

I am exhausted this evening. Another huge day of binding up magazines and after I got that finished, I started organizing that back room. What a mess!

I will take a bath about 7:00 and put my PJs on.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Love seeing your pictures....that pup is so cute.
Have a good day today.
Balisha

Galla Creek said...

Ah, that corgi is precious!

marlu said...

Your menus always sound good and in these photos it looks good! Glad you had a nice dinner.

Margie's Musings said...

That pup is darling! I'd have one but Missy would kill it! :)