Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday and Exercises

Today I will get back to my exercises again. I skipped Friday since my son, Scott, was here. I also skipped Monday because we went to get Ginger at the airport. Ginger, by the way, seems quite nice. I hope Scott marries her. ...but not too quickly. They need to get well acquainted first.

My brother-in-law, Bob, came over just before lunch yesterday. He had bought a Keurig coffeemaker too and wanted to compare his features with mine. It's not quite as fancy but it's just fine. I called last night and he had tried it out. He seems happy with it. He will come over this morning and we will let him try some different flavors so he will know what he wants to order. I have a coupon for him.

I finally managed to get the Cox remote  programmed to work all the features on my new TV. Now I put away the TV remote.

Today, because we have exercises, we will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch. I  might break down and get some ice cream too.  :)

That back room at the library is a real challenge. It is a real mess. I got one shelf arranged after I bundled all the magazines. They put those magazine bundles out in the lobby on a bookshelf  and sell them for $1.00 a bundle.

I'm not sure what I will do today. Katie may have me working on the shelves in the back or she might have me file DVD cases. There are three full baskets of them that were not put away yesterday. Paula, the high school student that works an hour every afternoon, go them all into the machines but evidently did not have time to put the covers in the bookshelves.  That would be an enormous job if she wants me to do it but it is a job...whatever. This second paycheck this morning, I want to pay a second car payment.

I slept very well last night. I woke up twice with my right leg aching but after I changed positions, I got back to sleep and slept until nearly 5:00.  That's my regular time to get up anyhow.

More later....

I worked on the shelves in the back at work and did some more organizing.  I also put away some DVDs. It looks a lot better but it's still a mess back there.  When I got off work, it was raining freezing rain. Luckily my windshield had Rain X on it and when I started my windshield wipers the ice slid right off.  I came right home and Missy was waiting for me. She wanted her treats and some fresh food so I took care of her first. Then I fixed myself a cup of Chi Latte. Then I had some yogurt for dinner. I am tired but not exhausted......for a change.

No comments: