Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday and Back to Work

I slept really well last night after staying up and reading until 9:30.  I had downloaded a murder mystery from Amazon onto my Kindle.I woke up to rain. That was refreshing!

I will warm up our spaghetti for lunch.  Bob will bring salad and garlic bread. I will try to remember to cook the green beans. Then we have pudding for dessert with whipped cream and peanut butter cookies.

I dread going back to the library this afternoon. My hands still hurt from Friday. It seems most everything makes them hurt now. I took two Ibuprofen yesterday at church but they didn't make a dent in it.  I will take two Aleve before I go to work. They usually help. The college is supposed to call at the end of the week to give me an interview there. We will see.

Missy and I went out at 7:00 and stayed out while I read until 9:30. She stayed right close by. I had brought her mat out for her to lay on and that helped a lot to keep her close by me. I finished the book. It was pretty grizzly.  Bob came over until time to go to his exercise group.

Missy is lying here on the daybed behind me as I type this. What a cat!

I will have the Living the Questions group here on Sunday the 23rd at 7:00.  We finished up the material we had been studying last night at Bobby and Karan's.  We will start again with "Saving Jesus" that evening.  There were only seven of us last night. There were Bobby and Karan, Marilyn, Richard, Joyce, Bob and me. That was a nice sized group. We were home by 9:00.

More later....

Well lunch went fine and I gave the rest of it to Bobby.  Then I went to work. Again, I spent the afternoon putting away DVDs and filing the cases.

When I got home I put my cake in the oven and it will be out in about ten minutes.  I will ice it in the morning. I will take all five of our cakes to Independence tomorrow to the Christian church.  Then I will go to get my hair done while Bob visits his sister.  Then we will go to Big Cheese and eat lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the interview upbeat and positive with know mention of current job...thats my unsliced advice.

Margie's Musings said...

I have yet to receive the interview. But I will remember your advice.