Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday and Work Again

I slept really well last night. It must have been staying up later. Anyhow I awoke only once..at 4:00. I got back to sleep and woke up next at 5:00. Then I just got up and did my morning routine.

In a little while when it gets light, I will take Missy out on the carport. It's only 6:00 right now so it will be awhile. I had my last coffee cake and a banana with my orange juice and coffee.

For lunch today we are going to have taco burgers and tator tots with a Coke.....very unhealthy. :)
I have fruit and cookies for dessert.

I'll do some housework this morning. I didn't clean last week...I was so busy. I will do the kitchen and bathroom floors and clean in those rooms. I may even vacuum the carpets. It depends on the time. I will leave for work at 12:30. I like to go in a little early on Monday because of the vast amount of DVDs that are on that cabinet when I get in on Mondays.

Tomorrow we will go to Independence to get my hair done, do some shopping and eat at Big Cheese.

Wednesday I will strip my bed and do laundry.

More later....

Well, I got the apartment cleaned and did a load of laundry too.  Then I fixed our lunch. That turned out well and I took some of it over to Marilyn R too. She seemed pleased.

Then I went to work! Talk about a mess! I spent most of the afternoon putting away DVDs and peeling green stickers off new fiction that was no long new. At 4:00, I began looking for books on two different lists that Katie gave to me on Friday.  I found a basketful on the shelves. I worked until 5:25 and asked Katie in a note to put the extra half hour on my time sheet tomorrow. I had come in at 12:40 too. She was gone when I finished.

When I got home, I was really tired. I fed Missy and later Bob came over. Marilyn R brought us some cookies when she brought my dishes back from last week. We ate a couple of those and they were good.

When he left at 7:00, I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner and watched the American Experience program on PBS about Walt Disney. I will finish watching the second half tonight. I was up until 10:00 and thought I would sleep well.

Ashley called last night and we talked awhile before the program began. It's always good to hear from Ashley. She has been calling every couple of weeks. I never hear from Jerod, her brother, but he's happily married and I understand.

No comments: