Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday and Hump Day

I slept very well last night. I had stayed up until 10:00 and that helped. I am going to have to do that more often.

I got up at 5:30, had my breakfast, took Missy out at 7:00 and had my coffee and swept the leaves off the carport then came back in to blog. But first I cleaned the carpet on the rider's side of the car. It was stained. I think the cleaner got it cleaned. It is drying now.

We will have tuna noodle casserole with brussel sprouts and salad for lunch. We will have fruit and cookies for dessert.  Marilyn R. brought us some homemade cookies this week so we have two different kinds.

Tomorrow I will strip my bed and do some more laundry.  I will throw my underwear in too and perhaps my towel and wash cloth.

Katie was gone yesterday. She probably has to work on Saturday.  They have to take a day off during the week if they work on Saturday. They are limited to a 40 hour week. Perhaps she will have another book list.

More later....

Our dinner was good. I gave some of it to Bob and some to Marilyn R.  Tomorrow we will have Parmesan Chicken with a veggie and a salad. I will make some pudding for dessert. I may bake more cookies. I have been going through the ones I baked last week pretty fast.

Katie got to work late. She had a meeting first this afternoon. I got all the DVDs put away just as she came in and I asked about a list. She had two she had prepared on Monday.  I bound up several batches of newspapers too. I stayed busy. Tomorrow is payday and I lost a day because of Labor Day.  I made up an hour over the past two weeks. The church's rummage sale kept me from making up the whole day. I was needed there.

Bob came over last evening to watch some TV with me. We walked over to Braums and had a banana  milk shake. Actually, it was just banana milk. The girl who waited on us did not get enough ice cream in it or she put too much milk in it. Needless to say, it was a disappointment.

Anyhow, he left shortly after 7:00 and I took my bath and later, at 9:00 went to bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your underwear was in the laundry mom...lol