Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Very Busy Tuesday

Today at 8:15, I will pick up Bob and we will go to Independence to deliver our cakes and then I will take him by his sister, Betty's home so he can visit her. I will go get my hair done. After we are finished, we will go back to Bartlesville so we can eat again at Pies and Such.  They have great sandwiches that are made with homemade bread...toasted. Then their pies are out of this world!  Anyhow, I don't know what else we will do while we are there....probably nothing. He gets sleepy in the afternoons since he takes a nap. I may just come on back home and begin addressing envelopes for the class newsletter for those who are not online.

I slept well last night. I did wake up about 4:30 and just got up. Just lying there is nothing I like to do.

John and Leslie's little dog, Speck, had her puppies yesterday too. I haven't seen them. I saw on facebook that they were being born. Speck is a cross between a rat terrier and a jack russell.  Hoover is a registered Corgi. So they will be a strange mix.  He impregnated both Mini (who is also a registered Corgi) and Speck, a half breed.  Maybe I will stop by and see those puppies too.



Here they are. I took this photo off facebook where Leslie posted it. She says at this point Speck had four and wasn't finished yet. She ended up with six. We did stop by to see them before we went on to Bartlesville.  They are so cute!

More later...

We had a good lunch at Pies and Such.  Then we went shopping at their Wal Mart in Bartlesville. I finally found a nice looking wreath for my dining room storage door.  Bob bought a belt.

We came home and I spent the afternoon addressing envelopes for my class newsletter. I addressed 78 envelopes with my computer.  So 78 people will get an eight page newsletter from our class members.  The others will get one attached to e-mail.

Bob came over this evening.  We watched the news.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is she going to do with all those puppies ? Lol

Margie's Musings said...

Give them away! Remember...Moxie was a half breed. We took her and we loved her even though she was a cross between a registered dashound and a registered German shepherd.