Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday and a Doctor's Appointment

I don't think there is any particular reason for me to go back to Bartlesville to see Dr. Eslicker this morning but this is my annual checkup so I guess I will go. Bob wants to go with me.  So I will pick him up at 7:30. My appointment is at 8:30. The last time I went, Dr. Eslicker found a small skin cancer on my face and took it off. So, since I spent my misspent youth sunbathing, I imagine I should go.  :)

Then I will come home and put those meatballs in the oven and add some milk to those scalloped potatoes and warm them up in the microwave.  I'll add a veggie and ask Bob to bring a salad. I have pudding and cookies for dessert so we are fixed! Thanks to Leslie!

This afternoon I will put together the meatloaf and set it back in the frig.  Then tomorrow I will bake potatoes and put a veggie with all that and we will have some more of Bob's salad. I bake that meatloaf in the microwave. We will have that on Friday.

I slept well last night. That's probably because I had such a wild day yesterday. I got up about 4:30. I was afraid if I went back to sleep, I might oversleep. So I just got up. I don't have anything planned for this afternoon so I can rest up then.

More later....

Those meatballs and scalloped potatoes were wonderful! I took the little we had left over to my neighbor, Marilyn R. and she was delighted too.  I kept some of the scalloped potatoes and we will have them with the meatloaf tomorrow with a veggie and the rest of the salad. I also have some pistachio pudding and cookies for tomorrow's dessert.  Our veggie was peas.

Anyhow, I am doing the blog and Bob is reading the newspapers. Since I spent so much time gone yesterday he didn't have an opportunity to read either of them. 

Oh yes, my daughter's new mom Corgi, Mini, is having problems keeping up with her 5 puppies.




She just gave up and rolled over.  Poor thing!

Bob has gone to ring the bell for Salvation Army. Afterward if he comes back, we will watch The Christmas Carol. It's part of my Christmas tradition. If he's too tired afterward we will watch it another evening.

By the way, Dr. Eslicker's physician's assistant took some early stage basil cell cancer off my left ear. It will probably get sore. She told me not to sleep on my left side until it heals. It's not even sore now.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I did the sunbathing thing! Glad they zapped that on your ear.