Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday and Meeting Myra for Lunch

This noon, I will meet my friend, Myra, for lunch in Bartlesville. We meet about every six weeks and catch up on everything going on in our lives. Bob will be on his own for his lunch. This is a girl thing. I will try to remember to take some photos for this blog.

I did fix a pot of stew this morning after I got up. Bob could come have some of that or we will have it for lunch tomorrow with biscuits. 

I slept fairly well last night. I got up entirely too early...sometime after 4:00 AM but I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up. I went to bed about 9:30 last evening.  Then this morning I did a load of laundry. In this dryer, it takes an hour to dry towels and jeans. My old dryer in my home over on Catalina, I could dry anything in 40 minutes. But I had to leave that washer and dryer for the buyer of my home. It was a stack set and besides, the washer and dryer here are provided. Oh well...

I have been working on my class newsletter the past few weeks. I may be finished with it. I haven't heard from any other classmates in the last few days. I do have room for another page and a half of sharing. I will attach it to e-mail for those online and print it off for the others and mail it. I still want to send out a few more Christmas cards too before Christmas.  Postage is so expensive anymore.

I mentioned earlier that we saw the Clay Cooper show in Branson.  This is his show's promo. It's a very good show. His wife is a choreographer so there's a large cast of dancers. 

Clay Cooper's Country Express, Branson MO Shows (1)

No comments: