Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday and Cleaning Day

I slept like a log last night after that exciting weekend. I stripped my bed this morning and am doing two loads of laundry. I have dressed and made up my face, fed Missy, got the bedding into the washer and put the two afghans Missy uses in the dryer on fresh air. Now the second load of laundry is in the dryer. I will remake my bed and drink my coffee before beginning the apartment cleaning. What a weekend!

More later...

Well, I got the bed remade and the last load of laundry in the dryer.  I also got the vacuuming finished working on my class newsletter and two more family newsletters for their Christmas cards for  my two boys and John and Leslie. I have the bulletin ready for Sunday when I preside at church.

Melissa sent me home with leftover ham so I will fix ham and scalloped potatoes for our lunch. We will have a veggie and something for dessert.......probably fruit.

I had hoped to go out to John and Leslie this afternoon since Mini had only one when I was out there yesterday evening. I wanted to take some photos of them and post them here. But Leslie is gone today.  She and Leeann have gone to Springfield to get rid of all the clothes they saved from the church rummage sale.

I am going to the post office to get a roll of stamps for my class newsletter. I have been working on it the past three or four days. I will wait until just after Christmas to send it out. Some more classmates need to send their news.

More later...

Here are some photos of those Corgi puppies.


Aren't they cute? All five of them made it. They look large in this photo but they really only about the size of my hand.

I got an awful lot done today. I got quite a few Christmas cards ready to go. I took some of them to the post office and some out for the mailman to pick up. I also worked on the Classmates Christmas newsletter. I hope to get it ready to go between Christmas and New Years.



No comments: