Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I took Zzzquil last night and slept well. I awoke in the middle of the night to visit with my youngest son who had some issues to discuss, but after a while, he finally got sleepy and after I went back to bed. I got right back to sleep. I slept until 6:00. Then I really had to get moving to get ready for Bob to pick me up for breakfast at 6:50. I fed Missy and dressed and got myself ready to go.

We had a good breakfast and he brought me back home afterward.  I will finish my crossword puzzle now. I am not sure what today will bring.  I don't have a plan.

More later...

I spent the day reading my latest book. It was one of those it's hard to put down.

Bob came over at 5:00 to watch the news and left about 6:10. I fixed some popcorn and we ate all of it.

No comments: