Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises and Bingo

Another sleepless night. Missy and I went to bed at 9:00 but I woke up at 2:00 to go to the bathroom and could never get back to sleep. Finally, at 3:00, I just got up. No sense just lying there wide awake. Today, after my social security comes in  I will go out to Walmart and get some Zzzquil. I have to get better sleep. I couldn't get the decision to wear a pessary in my bladder out of my mind. I dread that. I simply cannot go on with only 5 or 6 hours sleep indefinitely.

This morning I will go to exercise class and after lunch I will go back to Bingo. Then I will go to Dollar Tree and buy the contents of my shoe box for the shoe box project tonight. They plan to have a breakfast after we pack the shoe boxes this evening. I'm not used to eating in the evening so I don't know how that will go.

More later...I stayed up for awhile and finally decided to get the bed another chance. I finally did got back to sleep and slept until 6:00. Then I got up and get ready for the day and fed myself and Missy.  I have finished reading the paper and finished the crossword puzzle. I feel pretty good.

I looked at yesterday's election status on facebook and was disappointed to see that only 2441 Coffeyville people voted at all. We have very few opportunities to influence our political situation but when out of a population of nearly 10,000 people, only 2441 voted, I can see why we have the government we have. Luckily two of the three to be elected were folks I voted for. The third is one of the clowns I was hoping would be defeated.  What a tragedy.

I will go to exercise class this morning. Of course, I missed Monday because of Leslie's and my trip to Kansas City. After I get back home, I will fix our fish for lunch with potatoes and a veggie and then after that, clean up after lunch and go to Bingo. Then I will need to go fill my Samaritan Child shoe box. At 6:30 this evening,we  have a shoe box filling party at church with a "breakfast" afterward.

More later...

Lunch turned out well and afterward I did get my shoe box filled and even read some. Bob came by at 5:00 to watch the news and at 6:00 we picked up Phyllis and went out to church for the shoe box filling evening. We filled about 50 boxes before we ran out of stuff to put in them. Johnna will bring more on Sunday to finish them out.

I ate some of the very good evening breakfast but when I got home I was absolutely exhausted and took my bath and Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: