Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday and Church and a Basket Dinner.

It was one of those nights again. I awoke at 2:00 and I could see I was not going to get back to sleep. So I took a Zeequil dose and overslept until 6:00. Then I really had to fly to get everything done. I got it all done but just barely. I made my coffeecake up and the green bean casserole and then finally the meatloaf. The green bean casserole and the coffeecake baked in the oven at the same time and the meatloaf was done in the microwave. I even got it iced. But it's time to load up the trunk with all of it now. I will pick up Bob and then we will go get Phyllis.  I will get back to this after church.

More later....

The service was very good and the dinner afterward was too. Only seven stayed for the dinner but those of us who stayed had a good visit and a fine meal. I brought home some of the green bean casserole and some of the  meatloaf. I sent them home with Bob since I will be having lunch tomorrow with the women from the Living the Questions group.

I came home without my minutes book. I will pick it up on my way to Tuesday's hair appointment and do the minutes that afternoon. I got my newsletters out to two who were not there. We had a nice size group there for Vivian's service.

I will need to get the bulletin done for Bill's service next week and also preside for him.

I will do that sometime tomorrow before I work at the Red Cross 3:00PM  until 6:00PM or Tuesday afternoon. I don't want to wait until Keith and Esther are here on Wednesday.  I want to clean the apartment and wash the sheets on my bed Tuesday and then sleep that night on the daybed trundle Tuesday night to keep the bed clean for them. They should be here about 3:00 in the afternoon on Wednesday. 

I don't know what there is on tonight's TV...probably nothing.  But I will lay down with Missy anyhow and just watch the weather channel if nothing else. I have had my bath and have my PJs on.
so Missy and I will go to bed at 9:00. It's only 8:00 now.

No comments: