Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday and Exercise Class

This has been a busy day! I awoke at 4:00, and having had my nine hours sleep. I just got up and got ready for the day. I fed Missy and myself and got ready to pick up Bob for exercise class. After the class, we went to Utopia and had one of their cinnamon rolls and a Utopiachina. That was good. I bought the second one home and put it in the freezer for later.

Bob and Joanne and I went out to church to meet the man who is installing our new window. He called Bob during exercise class. Afterward, we went on to Big Cheese to have a pizza for lunch.

Then we came back home and Bob went up to the senior center to sign some checks. Then he went to US Cellular and got the mess he got into with them straightened out.

Tomorrow we will eat breakfast out and then pick up Marilyn L. and Joanne and go to Bartlesville to shop for a new bathmat for Bob.  Then we will all eat at McCalister's and then in the afternoon we will see the movie The Post, about the events leading up to the Watergate scandal. It stars Tom Hanks and Merrell Streep.   It should be quite good!

The pizza today was good, as usual.

Bob came over a little while ago to tell me about his experience with US Cellular. They had not billed him so he did not pay the bill. They insisted he had to pay a nearly $30 penalty but he refused since he had never received a bill. The manager finally just wrote it off.

He went home to read the paper. My paper came and I started to read it.  He will be back shortly so I will finish this later..

He came back after 5:00 and watched the news. After he left shortly after 6:00, I turned on an old Big Bang Theory episode and took my bath and got ready for bed. Then I laid down with Missy on the sofa and watched a good movie on Amazon Prime.   At 9:30, Missy and I went on to bed.

No comments: