Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday and Exercise Class

I slept well last night although the alarm clock went off at midnight and woke me up. I had had  to reset all my clocks after the power outage yesterday and I evidently accidentally turned on the alarm.
It took me awhile to get back to sleep after that. When I got back to sleep, Missy moved over and cuddled up next to me. She might have been cold or maybe she was just lonely.

I got up at nearly 5:00 as usual and got dressed and ready for exercise class. I fed Missy and myself and sat down to read the e-mail and work on this blog. Bob will come by and pick me up for the exercise class. I didn't go on Monday. It was just too cold and we had all that fresh snow and ice on the ground.

When I get home I will fix our casserole dish.  So, more later....

Bob and Joanne came by to pick me up for exercises  and they were not open. It's 0 degrees out there. We should have known.

Bob dropped by the Journal office and I paid for another year of the Coffeyville Journal. So I got that done anyhow. It's a twice weekly newspaper so I don't get a lot of new news from it.  But it's hometown.

I'm not sure what I will do today. I had intended to go to Gay's class meeting with her but they cancelled it too.

More later....

I got the casserole finished and Bob came over with his salad. It was all good. He and Joanne had been to Utopia and he just came here straight from there and he had stopped by the grocery store briefly to get a salad. I took a dish of the casserole to Marilyn R. She was pleased.  We will have the rest of our chili tomorrow and then perhaps eat out on Friday. I don't have enough casserole left for another meal. I will send that remainder home with Bob for a supper meal.

I have read the Reader's Digest this afternoon and will send it home with Bob this evening.

More later....

Bob came over around 6;00  and stayed for the news. He was very tired and went home after that. I took my bath and got myself ready for bed and then laid down with Missy on the sofa and we watched a movie until 9:00 when we went to bed.

No comments: