Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises Again

I slept well last night again.  I got up close to 5:00. I fed myself and Missy and dressed and got ready for the day. I may attend Bunco at Asbury Village at 2:00 depending on what the weather does. We are under a severe winter weather advisory.

My arm is much better today. On Monday I woke up with a very sore right rotater cuff.  I didn't do much more then read all day. I didn't go to exercise class either. I worried I might aggravate it.

I will eat the rest of my lasagna and green beans for lunch today. And I still have pudding and cookies for my dessert.

Bob A offered to give me a ride to exercise class but I imagine Joanne would be happy to just have him all to herself. :) I will just drive myself.

I heard on TV just now that the Reverend Billy Graham passed away last night at the age of 99.  His type of evangelical religion is not for me but I have always admired him. I hope he did not suffer.

I saw this ad online and thought it was so cute! The little kitty looks like my Missy when she was a kitty.


Pet Products - View Coupons

More later...

I did go to exercise class and then went to Dollar General for a few things I needed. When I got back to the apartment I heated up my lasagna and green beans from yesterday and ate them with my pudding and a cookie for dessert. Then I filled my bird feeder. It is freezing out there and my bird feeders have been empty for weeks. Hopefully the birds can find them now. I saw a lovely cardinal yesterday but didn't take the time to fill the bird feeder. Last I time I looked, it was 20 degrees out there.

I will go out to Asbury Village at 2:00 for Bunco.

Right now I am listening to music on my Bob's Bose system.

I did go to Asbury Village for Bunco and won the most wins prize.  Then I came home and read my book some more until about 7:00 when I took my bath and watched the second half of my American Lives movie on the Lewis and Clark expedition across America from Ken Burns.

Missy and I went to bed at 9:30.

No comments: