Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday and Exercise Class

I slept well last night and got up only once in the night. I got up at 5:00, as usual, and dressed for the day. I fed Missy and myself and cleaned out the litter box.

I considered going to Ken Winston's funeral but finally decided against it. I will go to exercise class instead and afterward maybe to Utopia.  I believe it's cinnamon roll day.

I weighed this morning and it appears I have lost four pounds. I guess it has something to do with not cooking anymore. I did go out to Walmart yesterday afternoon and buy five  more of those $1.88 Walmart frozen dinners. They are really pretty good. I sure don't miss cooking. It was pretty expensive too. I checked and I was spending between $200 and $300 a month on groceries not even counting eating out once or twice a week or what I spent in cash.  And John and Leslie provided me with ground beef.

I also stopped by Family Dollar and bought three more packages of Missy's treats.

My surgery is Tuesday and Leslie and I will be going to Kansas City on Monday the 20th and staying overnight at Sheri's. Then if I do have to stay overnight, Leslie will stay another night with Sheri.

Juanita called yesterday afternoon and her doctor thinks she has a skin cancer on her neck and wants her to go to Dr. Eslicker's in Bartlesville to have it removed. She also wants a mole on her face removed. It bothers her. She wanted me to call the office and get her an afternoon appointment. The appointment is at 2:00 on March 29th. I hope Dr. P. will let me drive a week after my surgery.  I will need to take her down to Bartlesville.

More later....

I read all afternoon and this evening after 6:00 I took my bath and put my PJs on so I coud watch a movie with Missy on TV. We watched :The American President". It was very cute and entertaining. Then we watched another American Experience episode on the American presidents and I watched the last episode about Franklin Roosevelt.

We went to bed at 9:30. 



No comments: