Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I got up this morning around 4:00. I evidently had my sleep out. I have had some Chai Latte but am waiting to hear from Bob to eat breakfast. He may want to go to Eggberts for breakfast. If not, I will just have my oatmeal.

I have fed Missy and she is back on my bed taking a nap now.

I don't have a plan for today. I read most of the day yesterday.

Marilyn contacted me yesterday to say she had decided she had better not go to Joplin for lunch tomorrow. Her family usually calls her and visits with her on her birthday and tomorrow is her birthday. I certainly understand that. I will get her a birthday card today. She has been a good neighbor.

Bob just contacted me and he does want to go to breakfast. He will be by at 6:50 to pick me up.
So...more later....

I took Leslie some flowers and talked to her about her surgery that she had last Wednesday. She was busy planting bulbs so I didn't stay long. The new puppy is really growing and she is very pretty. 

I went by the church and printed off the bulletins on my way home. I also left my cake in the freezer there since I will be in Kansas City for my surgery on Tuesday. Bob will take the cakes to Independence on Tuesday.

I still have nothing planned for today either. I may run down to Bartlesville just for something different to do.

More later....

I didn't go out of town after all. I had computer problems and had to recycle everything to get back online.  That took the better part of an hour.

Then I noticed the notebook was updating Windows 10. Then it crashed. It took about ten minutes to get it back up. This has not been one of my better afternoons.

Bob dropped by and picked up a hamburger I had fixed a couple of days ago. I wasn't going to eat it so he had better have it. Joanne cooked for his today. That's good.  I never did get around to eating anything after I had that large breakfast. It's 6:00 now and I will soon take my bath and get ready to watch TV with Missy.

So more later...

Missy and I watched the old movie "What's Up, Doc" until 9:00 and then went on to bed.

No comments: