Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept pretty well last night although I got up early. I started thinking about my Sunday sermon and decided to revise it. The theme is "Glorify God" and I started thinking about how we do that. And then I started thinking about the death of Stephen Hawking and his remarkable life. That got my brain working so I revised my sermon for Sunday.

I would post it here but  it's five pages long...too long for a post.

I cleaned the apartment this morning. I need to do another load of laundry but I don't quite have enough. Maybe by this evening I will have more.

I need to go to the market too. I need several more "singles" Walmart frozen dinners. They are only $1.88 each and are pretty good too. I also need milk and I get that over at Brahms. That's just a block away.

So, more later....

Juanita called me on her way home. She had been to her doctor and he thinks she has a skin cancer on her neck and wants Dr. Eslicker to biopsy it. He thinks it's skin cancer.  She also wants him to take a mole off her face.  I made her an appointment for March 29th at 2:00 in the afternoon. Hopefully Dr. P will let me drive a week after the surgery. She has no other transportation but me. I will know  by Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

I got enough frozen food for another week at Wal Mart and also got Missy three packages of her Meow Mix treats at Family Dollar. I stopped at Brahms and got my milk too.

Now I am waiting for the newspaper. It's after 4:00 so it may be here now. I will go look.

The paper was here and I read it and also did the crossword puzzle. Later, I took my bath and Missy and I lay on the sofa and watched  an American Experience episode on Amazon.

We went to bed shortly after 9:00.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I can eat most anything...but I can't do Walmart milk. Here, their milk has a funny taste. So I never buy milk there. We don't have a Brahms, but I thought it was an ice cream store?

Kansas is famous for "free" thinkers and blowing winds!

Margie's Musings said...

It is, Sister-Three, but they also have a lot of grocery items. Their milk lasts a long time past the expiration date.