Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept very well last night. I awoke once but got right back to sleep. I slept until almost 5:00 AM and then got up and got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself.

I will go to exercise class this morning. I don't have a plan for the rest of the day.

Missy is back on my bed napping again. Cats sleep about 85% of their life but I think Missy even sleeps more. It's only 6:15 and she's back to sleep.

I haven't heard anything from my boys this week. I know they're busy. Scott will be starting his new job. Keith may be on the road again.

I plan to go with Bob and Joanne and Phyllis and Karan on Wednesday to the bus tour to Kansas City for a dinner theater. Bob will drive us all five to Independence where the bus will be loaded.

Then, of course, I will clean the apartment on Thursday.

Next Tuesday on the 20th, I will have my surgery in Kansas City.  We will go up on Monday and stay overnight with Sheri, Karan's daughter, there and go in to the hospital at 6:00 AM on Tuesday...the day of the surgery. They say I will have to stay overnight in the hospital and come back home on Wednesday.  I am anxious to find out what sort of recovery I will need. I know Dr. P said I was not to lift anything heavier then 10 pounds. I shopped at Walmart yesterday afternoon and found a box of litter that only weighed ten pounds. It is still in the car but I will bring it in later this morning when it gets light.

More later...

I brought the litter in and it wasn't too heavy.

My neighbor came over this afternoon to get her computer worked on She had been hacked and scammed.  She lost $500 in the last week to someone in China who took over her computer and froze it so she couldn't use it. To get it repaired they gave her a telephone number to call. They pretended they were Microsoft. They demanded the money to clean up her computer. I have a program that cleaned it up and restored it. All she lost was the $500 but that was $500 too much. I had the same scam several months ago and when they wanted money for me to fix it, I told them the truth. I had no money. I had $35 in the bank at that time. So he left my computer alone and I contacted Cox and they cleaned up the mess he left.

They told me Microsoft does not give anyone their phone number. I never click on any links I am not familiar with and will not open any suspicious looking sites.

This evening, I downloaded "When Harry Met Sally" and watched it until 9:00 when Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: