Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept well last night and got up shortly before 5:00. I dressed and got ready for my day and fed Missy and myself. Missy was almost completely out of food and was completely out of water. I refilled everything before I had my breakfast.

I will go to exercise class this morning at 9:00. Then this afternoon I want to go out to church and make copies of the church school material for the next two weeks. I will pick up Bob's  second loaf of banana bread. He accidentally left it there after church.

I also want to bake cookies after I bake my cake for the First Christian Church in Independence.  I am out of them. I try to eat one or two with hot chocolate in the evening. I don't eat supper so a couple of cookies won't hurt me.

So, more later...

I did go to exercise class and Bob picked me up for that and then afterward he brought me on back  home. I went to to the Dollar General Store to get a few things I needed. After that, Leslie called me and said she was going to be in town and  asked me to go to lunch with her. I accepted immediately. We had a nice visit and a good lunch.

When I got home I baked my cake for Tuesday's dinner at the First Christian Church in Independence. While it was cooling I went back to the Dollar General store with a return. I had picked up what I thought were two magnetic picture frames like I use to put on the side my refrigerator to post photos of my family.  It turned out they were not the magnetic ones so I returned them.

Then I stopped at Country Mart and bought some more canned icing for my chocolate cake.

More later...

I iced the cake.  Then I took my bath and put my pjs on to watch the news.

Bob was supposed to have come by for some icing for his cake but he forgot and went on over to Joanne's house. I went ahead with my bath and turned on my Amazon program after the news.

Missy and I were watching "Biography" when Karan came with her cake. Then after that, Bob finally came for the icing he needed.  About 10:00, Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: