Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday and A Cake and Hair Day

I slept pretty well last night, but did wake up at 3:00 AM to go to the bathroom.  I did get back to sleep until 5:00 AM which is my regular time to get up.

I dressed and fed myself and Missy.and sat down to watch the news. Once again, I have the old bath mats I keep to put under Missy's litter box. She misses the box and wets on the mat about two or three times a week. I have two of them in the dryer now. It's aggravating but after all, she is 15 years old. On one occasion  I didn't have a clean mat to put under it and she wet on the bathroom floor. Since that, I at least put an old towel under it.

I get my hair done this morning at 9:00. I think Bob intends to go with me to visit his sister, Betty. Then we will eat out somewhere. It's the week for "Great China" but they are closed for a month so we will either try the Chinese buffet across the street or just go to Big Cheese.

I need to load the cakes into my car's trunk so I will get back to this later....

I picked up Bob and we went to Independence  to deliver the cakes and also to take him to visit his sister, Betty, before I got my hair done.

After that, I picked him up and we ate at Big Cheese. Then we came on back to Coffeyville and I took him home.

I read most of the day.

Later that evening, we watched TV (Amazon) where they are showing biographies of various movie stars. Missy and I went to bed at 9:00. I was exhausted .

No comments: