Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday and Breakfast Out

I slept well last night and only awoke once. I took my med and also some melatonin.  Then I slept until 5:00 AM.

I will pick up Bob at 6:30 and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast.

I don't have a plan for today. It is cold and is supposed to rain. I am not sure when.

I want to go somewhere...perhaps Bartlesville. I haven't been out of town since Tony's funeral when I went to Chanute.

So....more later.

I went to breakfast with Bob A. and will go to Bartlesville in a little while....about 9:00. By the time I get there it will be 10:00.

I did go to Bartlesville and got there in time to stop at Walmart and then on to the mall.  I went to Christopher and Banks and found a new top. I looked around in Dillard but Dillard's has priced themselves right out of my budget. I did see one of my classmates there and visited with her. her husband is fighting cancer and is sort of up and down she tells me.

I came home to thaw out some ground beef patties for a meat loaf I am going to make for the dinner at church tomorrow.  I will also make my coffeecake for the church school class.
It didn't rain. In fact it was downright warm. I took Missy out for a little sunshine. She liked that.

Missy loves to go outside but it's really too much of a mess out there right now what with leaves all over the place, etc. When it really warms up, I will go out and bag up all those leaves.  Then I can take her out.  It's 5:00 now and I may try to watch the news unless there is sports on CBS.

More later...

Sure enough there will be NCAA basketball all evening. Thank goodness for Amazon and the movies.  I won't have to deal with sports all evening.

I will go eat something and then take my bath and then choose something to watch on Amazon..

More later...

I watched "Sully" again. I have seen it before but it's an excellent movie and worth seeing again.

Then afterward Missy and I went on to bed. It was about 9:30

No comments: