Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A Busy Wednesday

I slept well last night...at last. I woke up before 5:00AM but felt rested so just went ahead and got up. I have myself dressed and ready for the day and fed both Missy and myself.

I will go to exercise class this morning and then meet Chuck at the bank at 11:00 to sign the signature card for the Alliance checking account.

After lunch, I will go back to the senior center for game day.

It will be a busy day.

By the time I met Chuck at the bank and we took care of that business, it was too late to go back home and fix something for lunch so I just went to Long John Silver's and had their fish...way too much coating on the fish. I won't do that again.

I got a drink and went on to the senior center.  We played Skip Bo until 3:00 and had a good time. I got back home after that.

Missy and I watched yesterday's evening news on Amazon Prime.  I will watch tonight's in the morning.  The picture...when I can get it at all in the evening, tears continually.

I took my bath at 7:00 .

We watched until 9:00 when we finally just went on to bed.


No comments: