Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept until almost 5:00AM this morning. Then I got myself ready for the day and took Missy out for a little while after we had our breakfasts. Then, for some strange  reason, she wanted to come back in.  Now she is back in on the bed sleeping again.

I will go to exercise class this morning and then I don't have a plan for the rest of the day.

The rest of the week is pretty busy. Tomorrow afternoon I will get my hair done at 3:00 by the new hairdresser. Wednesday is free except for the exercise class and game day at the senior center but Thursday I will  balance Juanita's checkbook and later go meet Gay and friends at Ana Mae's in Independence for lunch.  Friday at 11:00, I will take Juanita to her doctor's appointment so I will be going back to Independence again.

More later...

We had ice cream and cake at the senior center to celebrate the July birthdays. Afterward I came back home to find the photos I had requested from Jennifer at the Journal. I printed them off for Bob and Joanne.

Now it is lunch time and I will warm up the rest of my cashew chicken from yesterday. So...more even later...

I called Nancy after lunch to see if she ever got to feeling better. She hadn't. I urged her to get a doctor's appointment but especially to go to the emergency room at Labette Health to see Melissa. I told her I would come take her. She said one of her church members, Jesse, had come by and offered to take her so I urged her to call him and ask him to take her  She did the next best thing,. She got an appointment with another doctor there who could see her tomorrow.I t would have been two weeks before Melissa could see her. That's too bad because if she has to go to a hospital, Labette Health is 60 miles away. But at least she is going to see a doctor.

Bob dropped by this afternoon to pick up the photos I printed off of Joanne.

I went out to Walmart to get my cranberry/grape juice and some trail mix.  I stopped at Sonic on the way back and bought a medium cherry limeade slush. That seemed very refreshing on a hot day. But  I know it's a lot of sugar too.

I watched Sunday's "60 Minutes" on Amazon Prime and also last night's CBS news. I can't get them until the next night but at least I can get them there.

Then Missy and I watched "Cheers" episodes until  9:00, when we went on to bed.

3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

margie you just crack me up / Sometimes I see you being busier versus my kids :) You go girl : )

Galla Creek said...

I hope you like your new hair stylist!

Margie's Musings said...

So do I, Sister-Three...so do I.