Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday and Lunch With Gay and Friends

I slept fairly well last night. I ended up getting up shortly before 5:00. I got myself ready for the day and fed myself and Missy. Then we went outside and while there, Missy saw a stray cat and we had to come back in because Missy had a hissy fit.

She wants to go back out now but I am watching the CBS news from last night on my Amazon Prime. I couldn't get it with my antenna last night. It kept tearing when I could even get a picture. Evelyn, my neighbor here, was telling me yesterday that Cox raised their fees again. Theirs is up to over $170. now. Then they wonder why I cancelled my Cox cable.

Bob dropped over awhile ago. Joanne has a group that meets with her Bible study and  they are having lunch today so he is on his own for lunch. He is going to Independence to see Betty, his sister.

I will run the vacuum this morning before I leave for Independence to meet Gay and friends. I always get a lot of cat hair. Poor Missy loses a lot of hair. I did take Missy out awhile ago and combed her and got a lot of hair out. Maybe if I do that regularly, it will keep the hair down in the carpet.

I got the Cox Services to fix this notebook so I don't have to establish a pin number.  I have a password and that's all I need.

I got the living room vacuumed and I think I will do one room a day instead of trying to do everything in one day. On Saturdays I could do the two bare floors. I'll see how that works out.

More later...

I left about 11:00 for Independence and to meet  Gay and the girls. We had a good lunch at Ana Mae's there and a long visit.

When I got home, I took Missy out again. It had been sprinkling and had cooled off. She was very good...just aid in the grass. I combed her to make her look better.

Later that afternoon we laid on the sofa and watched several TV shows. I found PBS on Amazon Prime and watched a program there on Robert E. Lee from American Experience. At 9:00 Missy and I went to bed.


No comments: