Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Bus Trip to Tulsa on a Tour

I slept very well last night again thanks to the melatonin halfway through the night. .

In about 25 minutes I will leave for Independence to catch the tour bus for Tulsa. I am supposed to be there by 7:00 and the bus leaves at 7:30.

I have dressed and fed myself and Missy and I am ready to leave as soon as it begins to get light.

I am watching the channel 6 news right now and so far so good. The TV is holding fairly well.

I'd better hit the bathroom and then get on my way.

More later....we are supposed to be back in Independence at 6:30 this evening.

I made it in time even though it stil still dark driving up there.

The tour turned out to be a lot more involved then we were led to believe. Not only did we  go through the Gilcrease Museum, but we went through several historic buildings in downtown Tulsa. We walked a lot . Luckily it was nice and not too hot today.

I got home at 7:00PM. We got into Independence at  6:30, which was about the time we hoped to get back.

I am going to take my bath now and watch Amazon Prime with Missy. I still intend to go to bed at 9:00PM. I am really tired!

No comments: