Monday, September 10, 2018

Another Good Night's Sleep

I slept well again last night. The only bad thing was that Missy began to scratch on the coverlet and woke me up twice.  I did get right back to sleep though. When I had to get up at 1:00AM to go to the bathroom and clean up Missy's litter box, I took my med and also another melatonin tablet. The trick is to buy the 5mg strength. I had been using the 2mg tablets and they just were not strong enough.

I had tried to deal with my antenna last evening and turned and turned on it. Finally it was a little better and I was able to catch 60 Minutes off and on. This morning I have a good clear picture. I hope it lasts. So far...so good.

I got up about 5:30AM, made the bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I fed Missy and myself.and took the trash out. Tomorrow is pick up day. I will be gone tomorrow to the Tulsa tour so I had moved my hair appointment to 10:00AM this morning.  Outside of that appointment, I don't have a plan for today.

I tried to access my Amazon account this morning and couldn't get past the post asking me to confirm my e mail address. I ended up having to call them to get it fixed....very annoying. It took a half hour or more to resolve it. And I only owe a little.

I got my hair done and stopped by the Medicine Shoppe and picked up my blood pressure med.  Another $10.00 but for three months. Also stopped by the bank and got some cash to get me through until Wednesday when my social security comes in. .

The TV is back to a mess again. I figured it was a fluke. I will watch Amazon Prime and Forensic Files. That is free since it is streamed and not dependent on the antenna.

Juanita just called me to remind me of her doctor's appointment on Thursday at 2:00PM.

That pretty much fills up my week.  Tomorrow is the tour, Wednesday is social security payday and I will grocery shop., Thursday is Juantita's doctor's appointment. Friday is free.

More later...

I had one of my Schwan's meals for lunch. I think I will go back to the Walmart brand. It's just as good and are only $1.88 each.   I will finish up the Schwan's meals first.

I saw on TV that a hurricane is going toward North and South Carolina as a category 4. They are evacuating a million folks.  I called Nancy because her son, David and his wife live there. She had just talked to David but he didn't mention evacuating.

Later, I took my bath and put my PJs on and Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime TV until 9:00 when we went to bed.


2 comments:

marlu said...

I just recently tried Lean Cuisine - turkey loins with sweet potatoes. It was surprisingly tasty. My sister-in-law's doctor in New Jersey suggested she try that brand!

Margie's Musings said...

I have never tried Lean Cuisine. I will give that a try too.