Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Very Busy Sunday

I slept pretty good last night and after waking up at 1:00, finally got back to sleep after I took my thyroid med and a melatonin tablet. Then I awoke again at a little after 5:00 and got up and got ready for the day.

This is my week to make the coffeecake for Sunday School class. I got that mixed up and in the oven and then took Missy out for awhile. It was chilly (for a change) so she did not want to stay out long.

I got the coffeecake out of the oven and iced it and got ready for Phyllis to pick me up for Church School and church.  She came and then picked up Bob too. After church we went over to "Just Us" for dinner.

After I got home I worked on the congregation newsletter and also put together another couple of  directories. That took all afternoon. Then I organized My Documents so it would be easier to find what I want.. Karan will have to sew them to the covers. I no longer have a sewing machine.

After awhile I finished as far as I could go. I need to get our new man who is coming to give me his birth date for the directory. I send out birthday cards to the congregation.

Then I came in to try to watch 60 Minutes. It came and went but I got the gist of it. All during the program, I moved the antenna until the picture got a little better but it still tore some.

It's time for my bath so I will get back to this at a later time.

More later...

Missy and I watched TV all evening on Amazon Prime. At 9:00PM we went to bed.

No comments: