Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday and A Hairdo Day

I slept better last night. I took a melatonin tablet and that must have helped.

I had my hair done at 9:00 and had next week's appointment changed to Monday at 10:00. Tuesday is my day trip with "Gone for Awhile Tours". We are going to go to Tulsa.

I also sent off a package of photos to Scott. After that, I took the cakes to Independence's First Christian Church.

I had a key made for Cyndi since she is going to do my vacuuming for awhile while I try to get my rotater cuff better. I did get the dusting done this morning.

I stopped at the church on my way back from Independence and found the lights on there. I turned them off. I remember Bob turned them off Sunday so I must have left them on when I took those brochures and visitor's cards out there yesterday.

I was updating this blog earlier and the entire thing disappeared. So I am trying to recreate it.

I took Missy out several times today. The weather was cooler and this afternoon it rained hard for awhile.

I went to the library to get a copy of "A Farewell to Arms". That's the next book we are discussing at the library meeting.  I read for a couple of hours this afternoon.

I fixed some of my lasagna from Schwans for lunch. I wasn't impressed. I won't buy it again. I threw some of the leftovers away instead of keeping it for another lunch. If you microwave it as long as it calls for, it scorches around the edges. With the cheese and etc., that makes it very hard to eat. If I decide to have lasagna, I will have some from Walmart.

More later..

The Schwan's delivery man came a little after 6:00 and I put away my purchases. Then I had some yogurt for my supper and one of their ice cream bars for dessert.. 

About 7:00, I took my bath and put my PJs on and then laid down with Missy and we watched a couple of episodes of Perry Mason.  At 9:00 or so, we went on to bed. I took a melatonin tablet before I went to bed.



No comments: