Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept all night though after taking a Benadryl  capsule. I don't like to take those because I believe that drug affects memory.

I dressed for church and fed Missy and myself.

After it got light I took Missy out for awhile. That little tom cat appeared after awhile and she began hissing and spitting at him and he disappeared into the culvert. We stayed out for a little longer and then she was ready to come back in the apartment. I discovered she had wet on the little bath mat under  the litter box. So I ran a load of laundry and washed everything in the laundry basket.

It's all dry now and I have put it away.  .

I really need to strip my bed and wash the sheets. I just haven't had the energy to do that lately.

I moved the antenna around last night to get a better signal last night. I don't know if that helped or not but this morning a have a very good picture.

More later....I have the sermon this morning and have to look it over.

The sermon went fine. After church, Bob and I went to Great China for lunch. We had not been there for a month or so. The last time we ate there, we had Phyllis with us. This weekend, because of the Labor Day holiday, she is in Overland Park visiting her daughter. Both Bob and I brought home half of our dinner. He will eat his this evening and I will eat mine tomorrow noon. I will have yogurt for my supper.

Afterward Bob brought me home and I imagine he went over to his girlfriend Joanne's house. I watched some Amazon Prime Forensic File episodes and rested on the sofa. It was pretty hot at 86 degrees. Missy wanted to go out but it is too hot during the day just now for an old cat. She slept in on my bed all afternoon. It's almost 5:00 now and I have just given her her treats and filled her water dish.

About 7:00, I will take my bath and put my PJs on and we will watch some more Perry Mason episodes until time to go to bed.



No comments: