Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wednesday and Bunco in the Afternoon

I slept well until 2:30 and awoke with my right arm hurting terribly. I had slept on that side since I went to bed. I took another melatonin tablet and my thyroid med and later got up and took an Aleve. Then I got back to sleep until almost 5:00AM. At least the 5 mg strength melatonin work and help me to sleep. The Aleve took care of most of the pain in my arm. Then I slept the rest of the night on my left side. The ear Dr. Eslicker zapped has healed now.

Today I will probably finish throwing away my petunia plants. The neighbor stray cat got into the flower bed yesterday and tore up the petunias so I bagged most of them up and put them in the trash. I kept the other plants and unless he tears them up too later, I may just see if they are perennials or annuals. I would like to plant something that would come back each year. That would save me a lot of money.

I took Missy out briefly on the carport. She stayed maybe 20 minutes and then was ready to come back in and take her morning nap.  She sleeps all night and almost all day too. At 15, I am just waiting for the day I find her motionless for good. I will just miss her terribly but Betty has told me I cannot have another pet and live here.

This afternoon, I will go to Bunco at the senior center. I have been missing the exercise classes since my arm has been so painful lately. Tomorrow afternoon, Cyndi will vacuum for me. Tomorrow noon I have the ministerial alliance meeting at Windsor Place.

More later...

I baked cookies this morning. I will take a dozen of them to the senior center for the games this afternoon.

Then I went out to the church and ran off copies of the legislation for the 2019 World Conference so those who do not get the Herald can know what the proposed legislation will be.  I put the copies on the bulletin board there.

Now, I need to consider what I will have for lunch. I have an hour to make that decision.

I stopped by Sonic and ordered the child's chicken strip order. That was planty and then I went on to Bunco. I had a good time there.

Afterward I came back home and read my book.

That evening, I had my regular evening snack and an ice cream bar and settled down to watch some old Perry mason episodes on Amazon Prime TV. At 7:00, I took my bath and at 9:00, Missy and I went to bed.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Margie, this is Krista (from thecybercommunity etc.) I hadn't seen you in the cyber realm in awhile, and your facebook profile seems to be inactive, so I went looking and found your blog. I hope you're doing well, and that your arm is feeling better.