Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday and Preparing for a Rummage Sale

I slept well last night. I was exhausted and went to bed at 8:00PM. I didn't take any type of sleep aid and I didn't wake up in the night at all and woke up at 4:45AM and took my med and just got up. I got myself  ready for the day and fed Missy and myself. This morning I have good TV for some strange reason. I hope it stays that way through the CBS news.

Today I will mark all the things I am putting in the rummage sale at the senior center tomorrow.  I hope to clear out some stuff I no longer need and am not using. I will load everything in my car today and see if Janet will let us set it all up this evening. If not, I will do it tomorrow morning early. Bob wants me to watch his stuff too because he has his class reunion meeting tomorrow. He will loan me his cash box. I will need to get some change too.

I found some price stickers but I may need to buy some more. I have texted Bob and he is not quite ready but will be by the time he needs to have everything ready. He will also bring me his leaf blower so I can blow off the drive here. There are lots of leaves on it and they just keep blowing and falling. But the weather has cooled down so I don't care. I haven't had my air conditioning on for several days now.

More later....

Bob dropped by and brought me some $10.00 in change and the leaf blower. He has coin change in his cash box which he will bring me in the morning.  He will take his own items over in the morning at the senior center.

More even later..CBS news in on now.

I worked for an hour or two to box up and price stuff I want to sell at tomorrow's rummage sale.  I have the car loaded. I hope it all sells. I would hate to bring it all back home again and try to find a place to store it.

It's 10:10AM now and I'm already getting hungry. I guess I will go to the market and get the stuff I need from my grocery list. I will perhaps look for some more rummage later.

So more later...

I did go to the market and bought the few things that I needed. When I got home, I warmed up the tomato basil soup I had yesterday. And I ate the last ice cream bar in the freezer for dessert.

Missy is still sleeping in on my bed. She thought she wanted to go outside but when she went out she learned it was chilly and damp so she came back in the apartment. Poor kitty.

So more even later....

I got out Bob's leaf  blower and the long power cord and blew all the leaves off out driveway. That took awhile! At least temporarily, it looks a lot better.

I read the rest of the l afternoon and then about 6:00PM I took my bath and got ready for bed. Then I turned on Amazon Prime and ordered a video of a concert by John Denver. That lasted two hours and was very good. At 8:00PM, Missy and I went on to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: