Saturday, October 13, 2018

Saturday and The Rummage Sale.

I slept well last night despite the fact that Missy woke me up at 1:00AM crying. I got up and looked around but could find no reason she was upset. She had used the litter box so I cleaned that up.  Then I went back to bed.  I even got back to sleep. Then I woke up at 3:00AM but just went to the bathroom, took my med and went back to bed.  Again, I went back to sleep and woke up the next time shortly before 5:00AM, my regular time to get up. I don't feel too bad.

I fed Missy and myself and gave her some clean water.  She wanted to go outside but it's still dark out there and I told her "no". After that, she went back to bed.

I have a big day ahead of me with that rummage sale at the senior center. I hope my stuff sells. I would hate to have to lug it all back home. I will take my boxes up there at 8:00AM and get it out on the table. Bob will come help until time for his class reunion meeting.

Cyndi contacted me this morning to tell me she could vacuum for me next Thursday afternoon at 1:00PM. I told her that would be good. I did it myself this week but I would rather have Cyndi do it as long as I am dealing with this sore arm.

More later...

The rummage sale was a bust. I made $13.50. Bob made $5.00. We all decided that two weeks following the 100 mile rummage sale was not the best time to have a rummage sale at the senior center. There weren't more then a dozen people in at all. We left at 12:00 after eating a little lunch. It was a waste. We donated everything left to the Episcopal church. Kay and Sondra took it over there. I brought home one small box of real good stuff. It's in the living room closet now.

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my book. At 5:00PM I turned on the TV and watched part of a football game then at 7:00PM, I took my bath and turned to Amazon Prime and Missy and I watched Forensic Files. I went to bed at 8:30PM.

No comments: