Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday and the Trip to Phoenix

I slept fitfully last night. I first woke up at 2:30 and went to the bathroom and took my med and went back to bed. Then I had a sneezing spell and my sinus began to drain. I got up again and took a benadryl. tablet. It took awhile but I finally got back to sleep and slept until almost 6:00AM.

I got myself ready for the day, fed Missy and myself and took the trash over to the trash cart. It is snowing out there. Wouldn't you know! Our flight to Phoenix leaves at 1:35PM from Tulsa Oklahoma 72 miles south of here to Denver...of all places. Lord only knows how much snow Denver has. From Denver, we go on to Phoenix...if we can get off the ground in Denver.

I will leave that worry to John and Leslie, traffic control and God. I certainly have no say in that.

In about 30 Minutes, I will leave for my hair appointment.

Bob just called to bring me up to date. The hospital called to see if they could move Joanne's appointment up to 1:00PM instead of 2:00PM. He is going to do that. They will be very careful. She definitely needs to get her tests done. That doctor here has fooled around for a month now and Joanne has had diarrhea all this time. She also has a lung disease of some kind.  I told Bob about Missy's food while I had him. I left him a long note about that.

I had better start thinking about getting to my 8:30AM hair appointment.  I want to stop at the bank too before I go to it.  It will be several days before I get back to this because I am not taking my laptop with me.

I went to the bank and then went on to my appointment. Toni was there early and got me right in. It's just 8:45AM right now and I am ready whenever the kids are.

They came and got me after 9:30 and we went on to catch our flight. You won't hear from me again until next Friday.

No comments: