Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday and a Rest Day

For some reason, I lost all that I had posted for today. So I will start over. I slept well last night. I awoke at 2:00AM as usual but did get back to sleep and slept until 6:00AM which is a record anymore.

Missy and I got up and I dressed and got ready for the day and then I fed both of us and I drank both my coffee and my chai latte after I had my oatmeal.

I want to vacuum today since I dusted yesterday. Otherwise  I have nothing else planned. I want to look up my stew recipe since I want to have stew and biscuits for lunch/dinner on Tuesday.... after the kids come in.

Missy wants to go outside but it's only 42 degrees and too cold for her old bones...and mine. It will warm up later this morning.

Image may contain: outdoor and nature

This is one of my son-in-law's six  Cowboy Corgis. They are for sale and are to be ready for Christmas gifts.  Their father is a registered Welsh Corgi and their mother is a.purebred Blue Heeler.  He has six puppies...three males and three females.  They live in Independence, Kansas and would meet a buyer halfway if it's not way too far away.

These puppies are adorable!

More later.....

I took Missy out several times today while the weather was mild. The last time I took her out was about 3:15PM and the weather was getting colder. I didn't have any trouble getting her to come back in this time. I learned I could bribe her with her treats anyhow. :)

It's going on 4:00PM now. I read the newspapers and took them to Marilyn just a little while ago. I did the crossword puzzle in today's Reporter.

I got the apartment vacuumed today and had to wait to get into my bedroom where Missy was sleeping. I had a huge ball of cat hair each time I vacuumed. I vacuumed a little more in the living room after I finished my bedroom. More cat hair...that cat is really shedding! I also mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors.  So the place is clean. I will strip the bed on Monday and wash the sheets and then sleep on my daybed trundle bed Monday night so the sheets will remain clean for Keith and Esther Tuesday night through Thursday night.  They leave on Friday. Keith leaves the next day after they get home for Morocco. He will be gone a couple of weeks this time.

More even later....

I took my bath at 7:00PM and Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime TV until 9:00PM when we went to bed. I was very tired.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you got some good rest, the pups are adorable!

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, they are! I wish I could have a puppy or even a dog but with Missy here, and because she is grandfathered in, I can't have another pet when she's gone.