Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sunday and Church

I got up a little early this morning because I was going to not only eat breakfast but also study my sermon a bit. I worked it up several weeks ago, anticipating the move. I had breakfast and did just that. I am nervous about it.

More later...

The sermon went fine..in fact, better then I thought., We had some guests and I hope they come back again. They seemed like nice kids.

After church Bob and Phyllis and Karan and I went up to Great China and ate. I brought enough home for another meal. I love cashew chicken.

In the afternoon, I moved the printer up to the notebook and did the newsletters. Then I worked on unpacking some more and putting things away.

Tomorrow I will hang pictures. I have stacked the boxes in the kitchen and there at 11 of them already. There should be 30 altogether. I have looked in every box for my Kindle charger but it appears I will have to buy another. I have no idea where it is. Leslie will be here tomorrow and help me get the internet in my den room. I bought a Netgear wireless internet adapter at the Independence Walmart.  I hope it works.

At 7:00PM, I stopped again and took my bath and got ready for bed. I will try to stay up until 9:00PM because I am not sleeping well at all. I have too much on my mind. I worry about getting the internet in the den. 

I finally went to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: